The Satin Package is for the couple that has already begun planning their wedding and have just become to overwhelmed and need help or just not sure what to do next. Partial planning can be anywhere from full wedding production to day of coordination.
The Satin package includes but is not limited to:
- Initial consultation to set up timelines and to do lists.
- Access to our preferred vendors list.
- Budget development and prioritization (if not yet created.)
- 25 hours of planning, coordination and designing assistance throughout your engagement.
- 8 hours of “day-of” services including on site coordinator.
- Unlimited consultation via telephone and email. Weekly telephone calls or email to check on progress.
- Advice as needed.
- Schedule vendor appointments, attend two appointments of your choice.
- Evaluation of vendor contracts.
- Oversee setup/design of ceremony and reception.
- Place all necessary rental orders.
- A final in planning session (two hours) 8 weeks out for from event.
- Choreograph rehearsal, ceremony and reception timing.
- Create detailed and informative day of timeline. Distribute to all vendors and bridal party.
- Confirmations to vendors one week prior to the day of the wedding.
- Management of reception, including vendor direction. (Two hours on day of wedding.)