This package is “Day of Coordination” package for the couple who did all the creative, painstaking, yet elegant work and now just wants to make sure their day runs smoothly. A wedding day coordinator is a necessity for everyone – especially you, the couple – to ensure that not a detail is missed for your special day; helping to alleviate stress and create memories that will last a lifetime.
The Organza package includes:
- Two complimentary 2–hour in-person meetings. Any additional in person meetings will be charged at a rate of $50.00 per hour. This is subject to the wedding planner’s schedule, please call ahead of time if you wish to book an in-person meeting.
- Unlimited email and phone communication.
- Initial event timeline development meeting.
- Develop and manage wedding day checklist.
- Develop and manage production schedule.
- Final event timeline and details meeting.
- Ceremony and reception site walk-thru.
- Floor Plan assistance.
- Choreograph rehearsal, wedding, and reception.
- Review contracts and coordinate logistics with venue and vendors.
- Distribute event timeline and production schedule to vendors.
- Final vendor confirmation.
- Distribute event timeline to wedding party.
- Review and deliver personal items.
On the day of…
- 10 hours on site at ceremony/reception sites. (Additional $50.00 per hour if help needed over that.)
- Oversee set up of Ceremony and Reception Sites.
- Set up all personal items (including programs, favors, escort cards, cake items, etc.)
- Coordinate and execute flow of ceremony and reception.
- Oversee all vendor commitments.
- Provide emergency kit.
- Coordinate ushers and seating plans.
- Cue musicians/bridal party/bride for ceremony processional.
- Assist MC/ D.J. with announcements of bridal party and smooth transitions for all reception activities.
- Organizing and packing everything up for you at the end of the evening.