Weddings and Events Planning, Consultation and Design
All packages are completely customizable. Our initial consultation is free and we can tailor make any of our packages to fit your budget and your needs!
The Silk Package is an all-inclusive and comprehensive wedding package for the couple who desires personal assistance in planning every detail of their wedding from concept to execution. We work hard at give you options that not only fit your budget but still give you the dream wedding you desire.
Full Service Wedding Planning Package that includes but is not limited to:
- Unlimited phone and email consultations
- Unlimited face to face consultations.
- Wedding design infused with creative concepts for your theme, design, and décor, including
inspiration board for client’s approval.
- Ensure design cohesiveness; assist with: linen selection, floral design, invitation & paper elements, rental items, props, cake design, menu tasting, beverage selections, tablescapes design & selection and/or favors/gift planning.
- Venue and Vendor Selection (includes scouting.)
- Budget Development, prioritization and management.
- Detailed customized budget planner.
- Point of Person for all vendors and meetings, meticulously reviewing all contracts, making the
contracts available for you to sign.
- Follow up on payment schedules to vendors and confirmation calls to vendors one week prior to the wedding day.
- Attend 12 vendor meetings of the couple's choice. Facilitating them when need be and scheduling for your availability.
- Help to create and manage guest list. Create seating chart if applicable.
- Book and choreograph rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
- Wedding stationary design and selection (optional.)
- Attire Selection.
- RSVP Tracking.
- Place all rental orders.
- Arrange and book hotel accommodations for out of town guests.
- Arrange transportation for guests and bridal party.
- Choreograph ceremony and reception timing.
- Create reception layout.
- Create detailed and informative timeline for Wedding day and surrounding activities.
- Final Vendor confirmations.
- Distribute timeline to all vendors and bridal party.
- On site wedding day management from start to finish.
- Covering every detail on your special day, so can be stress free to cherish every moment.
- ...And much more!