Weddings and Events Planning, Consultation and Design
This package is “Day of Coordination” package for the couple who did all the creative, painstaking, yet elegant work and now just wants to make sure their day runs smoothly. A wedding day coordinator is a necessity for everyone – especially you, the couple – to ensure that not a detail is missed for your special day. Helping to alleviate stress and create memories that will last a lifetime. Our initial consultation is free and we can tailor make any of our packages to fit your budget and your needs!
The Organza package includes:
- Two complimentary 2–hour in-person meetings. Any additional in person meetings will be charged at a rate of $50.00 per hour. This is subject to the wedding planner's schedule, please call ahead of time if you wish to book an in-person meeting.
- Unlimited email and phone communication.
- Initial event timeline development meeting.
- Develop and manage wedding day checklist.
- Develop and manage production schedule.
- Final event timeline and details meeting.
- Ceremony and reception site walk-thru.
- Floor Plan assistance.
- Choreograph rehearsal, wedding, and reception.
- Review contracts and coordinate logistics with venue and vendors.
- Distribute event timeline and production schedule to vendors.
- Final vendor confirmation.
- Distribute event timeline to wedding party.
- Review and deliver personal items.
On the day of...
- 10 hours on site at ceremony/reception sites. (Additional $50.00 per hour if help needed over that.)
- Oversee set up of Ceremony and Reception Sites.
- Set up all personal items (including programs, favors, escort cards, cake items, etc.)
- Coordinate and execute flow of ceremony and reception.
- Oversee all vendor commitments.
- Provide emergency kit.
- Coordinate ushers and seating plans.
- Cue musicians/bridal party/bride for ceremony processional.
- Assist MC/ D.J. with announcements of bridal party and smooth transitions for all reception activities.
- Organizing and packing everything up for you at the end of the evening.